The true free speech social network.
Now more than ever censorship is heavily prevalent on social media and on large platforms. We’re here to stop that. Join Bleu, our free speech social network for communities and individuals alike.
Say no to big tech censorship.
Stand up to established social networks and say “no” to censorship by making an account on Bleu! It’s easy, no email or phone verification required.
Invite your friends!
Just copy and send them this link!
What makes Bleu different?
It’s American innovation at its best.
No profit means no corporate corruption.
No annoying ads that follow you around.
We will always protect your freedom of expression.
You alone control who sees your content and info.
Android and desktop apps available.
NO FACT CHECKING
No biased fact checks.
100% DARK THEME
We value your eyesight.
We rely on 100% open source technology.
You control what you see. Chronological feed, no funny algorithms.
Bleu is now on Android
Download the official APK directly from CYGO.
- It’s time to ditch Mozilla.It’s been obvious for some time now that Mozilla is no longer (or perhaps maybe, has never been) an organization that champions an open internet, freedom of expression, and personal privacy.
- Updates regarding CYGO Cloud servicesAll accounts created after Sunday, January 24, 2021 will not have storage allocated until you have made a donation to CYGO Network.
- Update 01/22/2021: Downtime & MaintenanceToday, our entire network was down for just over 11 hours.
- Bleu updates: readable URLs and mobile navigation improvement.Today’s update includes a long-awaited feature, human-readable URLs. This will make navigation and sharing of links much more convenient, spaces can have their own custom URLs, and user profile URLs contain your username.
- Bleu for Android is now available!As some of you may know, we’ve been looking forward to this for years now. We finally have a functional, native mobile app!
- Liberal Logic: ‘Quit thinking’This morning, I happened to quickly glance at my Facebook feed, and I saw a post from someone on my friend’s list, who happens to be left-leaning. The content of the post wasn’t really surprising, it’s just your typical tired Democrat narrative regarding their fetish for face masks. It was the reply to a comment which I found interesting.
We need YOU!