The true free speech social network.
Now more than ever censorship is heavily prevalent on social media and large platforms. We’re here to stop that. Join Bleu, our free speech social network for communities and individuals alike.
Join us for a positive experience, where social networking enables open dialogue instead of heavy moderation.
Say no to political censorship.
Stand up to established social networks and say “no” to censorship by making an account on Bleu! It’s easy, no email or phone verification required.
Invite your friends!
Just copy and send them this link! Invite 50 active users, and receive CYGO Premium for FREE.
What makes Bleu different?
It’s American innovation at its best.
No profit means no corporate corruption.
No annoying ads that follow you around.
We will always protect your freedom of expression.
You alone control who sees your content and info.
Android and desktop apps available.
NO FACT CHECKING
No biased, politically-motivated fact checks.
100% DARK THEME
We value your eyesight.
We rely on 100% open source technology.
You control what you see. Chronological feed, no funny algorithms.
Free speech since before it was cool.
CYGO Network was founded in 2017 in order to start what was effectively a ‘Facebook alternative’. Since then, we’ve created a leading, true free speech social network among other alternatives to Silicon Valley monopolies.
Bleu is now on Android
Download the official APK directly from CYGO.
- Updates June 10, 2021: Introducing Speakeasy, CYGO Search, and the Freedom WebringI have a lot to update the community with today regarding some newly released concepts that have been under development and consideration for some time.
- Bleu Updates: Navigation & NotificationsThis is a brief overview of the updates, fixes, and changes we’ve made throughout the past few weeks.
- A Guide to Leaving GoogleEveryone knows Google is big. And they have great products. They can afford the software developers to make these great products because they earn a lot of money collecting and selling their users’ data.
- U.S. Military: Intimidating Citizens. Are we becoming a police state?Some characteristics of police states include extensive government surveillance, overwhelming presence of police or military, police enforcement of oppressive mandates, etc. If we aren’t living in a police state, then we aren’t far from it.
- Parler: Conflicts of Interest Undermine Freedom of SpeechThe entire goal of Parler isn’t to provide first-amendment style free speech on the internet. The entire goal of Parler is to simply make a profit.
- It’s time to ditch Mozilla.It’s been obvious for some time now that Mozilla is no longer (or perhaps maybe, has never been) an organization that champions an open internet, freedom of expression, and personal privacy.
…social network to protect its users from government surveillance.
…social network to protect its users from corporate research.
…social network to protect its users from corporate surveillance.
We need YOU!