Your one stop for online freedom and exceptional service since 2017.
CYGO Network has moved beyond the boundaries of free speech social networking, now offering a high quality suite of online services for home and business, website design, website management, graphic design, photo editing, online publishing, and more!
Our signature free speech social network. Non-profit and free for everyone.
Our cloud storage and web productivity suite, available for personal use or white-labeled for your business. Learn more.
Simple, easy-to-use, and lightweight webmail with a learning spam filter rather than blacklists. Available to business customers and CYGO Cloud subscribers.
A simple but elegant front end for the Matrix chat protocol based on Element. Open and available to everyone.
We offer custom web solutions for individuals and small business, including simple websites, blogs, all the way to custom e-commerce and customer support solutions. Learn more.
We offer affordable yet high quality custom graphics, including logos and banners for use online. Learn more.
We offer general photo editing services, as well as advanced photo editing services, including antique photo restoration and colorization. Learn more.
We offer graphics for print publishing, including pamphlets, flyers, t-shirts, business cards. The only limit is your imagination, and printing equipment. Learn more.
When you choose CYGO, you can rest easy knowing that we will stand by our ethics and principles.
Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy, as well as your users’ privacy, will remain at the forefront of our decision-making. Your information will never be shared with any 3rd party agencies without express knowledge and permission. CYGO Network will never collect any information that you do not voluntarily submit. We will consistently provide the same standards we would expect to receive ourselves.
Commitment to Freedom of Expression
CYGO Network has always firmly stood for freedom of expression and against any organization or government which opposes free speech, free thought, and free will. Bleu by CYGO will always remain free, open, and non-profit in order to furnish the basic right of free expression to anyone who wishes to utilize it. We will not shy away from creating content or working with clients who may be considered controversial.
Stand up, speak your mind.
Stand up to established social networks and say “no” to censorship by making an account on Bleu! It’s easy, no email or phone verification required.
Invite your friends!
Just copy and send them this link! Invite 50 active users, and receive CYGO Premium for FREE.
What makes Bleu different?
It’s American innovation at its best.
No profit means no corporate corruption.
No annoying ads that follow you around.
We will always protect your freedom of expression.
You alone control who sees your content and info.
Android and desktop apps available.
NO FACT CHECKING
No biased, politically-motivated fact checks.
100% DARK THEME
We value your eyesight.
We rely on 100% open source technology.
You control what you see. Chronological feed, no funny algorithms.
Free speech since before it was cool.
CYGO Network was founded in 2017 in order to start what was effectively a ‘Facebook alternative’. Since then, we’ve created a leading, true free speech social network among other alternatives to Silicon Valley monopolies.
Bleu is now on Android
Download the official APK directly from CYGO.
- Updates June 10, 2021: Introducing Speakeasy, CYGO Search, and the Freedom WebringI have a lot to update the community with today regarding some newly released concepts that have been under development and consideration for some time.
- Bleu Updates: Navigation & NotificationsThis is a brief overview of the updates, fixes, and changes we’ve made throughout the past few weeks.
- A Guide to Leaving GoogleEveryone knows Google is big. And they have great products. They can afford the software developers to make these great products because they earn a lot of money collecting and selling their users’ data.
- U.S. Military: Intimidating Citizens. Are we becoming a police state?Some characteristics of police states include extensive government surveillance, overwhelming presence of police or military, police enforcement of oppressive mandates, etc. If we aren’t living in a police state, then we aren’t far from it.
- Parler: Conflicts of Interest Undermine Freedom of SpeechThe entire goal of Parler isn’t to provide first-amendment style free speech on the internet. The entire goal of Parler is to simply make a profit.
- It’s time to ditch Mozilla.It’s been obvious for some time now that Mozilla is no longer (or perhaps maybe, has never been) an organization that champions an open internet, freedom of expression, and personal privacy.
…social network to protect its users from government surveillance.
…social network to protect its users from corporate research.
…social network to protect its users from corporate surveillance.
We need YOU!