Check out our latest blog posts
- Update June 1, 2020I personally am planning to begin development on a project which will prove to be very useful to both new and existing users of CYGO.urrently we have identified issues with LVM partitioning on our main server. Some downtime in the coming week(s) should be expected as we attempt to solve this issue.
- Update May 21, 2020Within the past two months, CYGO has made many advancements which I am going to outline further in this post, which will give users a significantly-enhanced experience. As such, myself and the team have been very busy, working around the clock to keep our services available to everyone at top-notch quality.
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING LOGO CHANGEOver the next coming days, you will notice CYGO transitioning away from the old logos which we’ve been using since I created them one day during my lunch break back in March, 2018.
- BIG NEWS! Weekly address Monday, March 3, 2020As you’ve probably noticed, I haven’t posted on the blog in over 2 months. During this time, I and the other staff, aside from being very busy in our personal lives; have managed to make a lot of progress.
- Weekly Address December 12, 2019And, as most people would’ve probably guessed, I’m back yet again! Anyway, this week has been slow and I’m a few days late writing this week’s address, but I will be giving a nice short…
- Weekly Address December 2, 2019And I am back, once again; our third blog writer has left the CYGO team and as such we are looking for a new one! If you would like to contribute by writing on our…